WEEK 5: Elite Personal Styling
Week 5: The Art of the Shop
- The do’s and don’ts of performing the perfect shopping experience for your client
- How to shop for your client if they are not with you
- Mistakes to avoid
- How to avoid looking like a rookie stylist to brands and boutiques.
This is 1 module/week from the full 10-week course virtual class that help stylists who want to professionalize their skills and take their business to the next level. This is an intensive course of 2 classes a week plus a weekly check in. Isobel and Kim are your tutors each week with the addition of weekly guests , experts from all areas of the fashion Industry.
The course not only covers the basics to advanced skills but will also teach you the business acumen you need to earn a 6-figure income as a stylist. You will learn how to avoid costly billing mistakes rookies make and understand how to master virtual styling in today’s world.
You will be taught fashion terminology so that you too can sound like an expert, brand exposure and how to acquire more clients and keep them.
Even if you are a seasoned stylist, this is still an essential investment to your personal development and growth in this very competitive industry. It will focus on the experience you already have and channel it into your business for the next phase of your career.
- 10 weeks of training
- 20 virtual classes over zoom
- 10 mindful habit classes over zoom.
- Weekly assignments and tasks with feedback.
- Two 1:1 consultations for your own personal business and styling needs.
- On completion of module assignments, you will receive accreditation
The Global Style Academy is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Here’s how it works: If you do the work and don’t get value, submit your completed worksheets within the first 14 days, let us know what didn’t work for you, and get a full refund. Simple as that. Do the work, and if you’re not happy, we’ll make it right with a refund. (Please see our complete terms and conditions for details)